Wow...
How long can this go on?
I went in knowing I had to reset my stamp hutches and planned to apply myself diligently to that task. When I went into the breakroom, a co-worker said, "Gary, said I'm to help you on your layout today."
"ME???" "When I looked at the schedule the notes on there said, you and art and floral were to get help." She's jewelry.
Her answer was, Yes, and I did get help and I got all my freight out and Gary said I am to help you.
I shook his hand at the end of the work day (his) and told him how much I appreciated getting help. And added that I would probably get the set done today because of it.
My help cut out all the pictures that I have to put into the hutches (with velcro) to show which stamps go where. Meantime, I pulled the deleted ones and brought them back to her to mark down after she got the cutting out done.
Then I took the cut outs and began resetting the hutches and putting in the new stamps. I didn't even stop for a break. I didn't have to go to the front. I worked straight through for four hours and got to hutch number six before I went to "lunch" at 4PM. After lunch-- and a stint on the registers-- I finished up number six and was done with the whole reset by 5:30.
Wonderful!!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment