I couldn't believe all the man hours a bush hog can save on a clearing out process. I'm not sure how long it took, but he said when he came and looked at it to do it that he thought he could do it in less than four hours.
| View from the front, right corner of my yard. |
| There's a pile of blocks he had to work around that used to be a burn pile. |
| See the shredded up "destruction" of the brush and small "trees" that were there. |
| This is from the back corner looking back toward the front. |
| There used to be an overgrown, lopsided fruit tree where that stump is. |
| Looking toward the other corner of the back part of my yard. |
I'm very happy with the work HE did. Now I've got plenty to do. There's all kinds of limbs and sticks in my yard that have broken off during winter storms that I will have to pick up before I can mow.
And I need to get me a tire for my mower.
Hopefully, warmer weather is just around the corner and I can spend some of my off-from-work hours outside.
Also, now that all that growth is cleared away, it's obvious that I'm going to have to get that building emptied out and torn down.
Maybe next year. That's when I'll have more time. I reach full retirement age then.




1 comment:
I agree. WOW. And when you see what he did to the corner,
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Post a Comment