Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Overheard at Work

I was resetting in Home Accents and overheard the secretary talking to our manager and co-manager.   And what I heard was exciting.


Sounds like we are going to be getting a new District Manager.   None of them knew anything about the new guy, so we don't know anything about his management M.O. but we can surely be certain that he is not going to be doing his best right now to be promoted to a higher position, since he just got this one, so maybe he won't be trying to make sure his stores are better than any other district manager's.


Our present DM has been promoted to Regional Manager and he will be OUR Regional Manager but usually those guys don't come around very often.


I'm not sure when the "official" announcement will be made and when we will be meeting the new personage, but it will be a change.  


No comments: