Friday, April 8, 2011

The Rest of the Yard Work

Josh had told the man doing my yard work that he didn't have to do the corner, but he offered to because, he said, "I don't like to do half a job,"  so I said "Go ahead". 

He came back with his chain saw and tractor and finished the job. A lot of this had to be done OFF the tractor.  It was huge job, a lot of work, and left a BIG burn pile.












This one was taken from across the road at the cleared corner.



He also got rid of the tree stump by the road.... the one left after the tree had fallen down on my birthday last year.  And my "ancient landmark"-- the old trash bin that we had before our trash company issued trash cans that could be picked up by a mechanical arm reaching out (instead of man power).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the trash bin. It will help keeps the dogs out of the trash at my house. I can't wait to light that pile, HAR HAR HAR! Tim

MVN said...

I'm glad you got the trash bin. Just to let you know how different I am. I liked that trash bin. That's one reason I never took it down even when it was no longer needed.