.
Getting up early, feeding and getting five kids ready for church is a bit of a challenge when you aren't in the habit of doing that, but we did fine.We got to church early. I got all the kids into their right places and enjoyed "resting" through Sunday School. (I was TIRED.)
I actually got to listen to lesson.
After Sunday School, I got everyone settled into their seats before morning service began. Again things went smoothly. The kids were all good.
![]() |
| Sam, Autumn, Zack, Rachel, Brad and ME Taken with Josh's phone |
We came home and had corndogs for lunch. Corndogs and potato chips. How healthy can you get? Oh, just add Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and Root Beer. That makes it better.
Then I put Autumn down for a nap. Autumn is the child that has to be watched. I would not be able to nap unless Autumn napped. But she went right to sleep, so after I made sure everyone else was well occupied --the boys with Lego, Rachel with her little family, and Brad with a book in his room--I took a nap. Not as long as I generally take on Sunday afternoon, but nevertheless, a good 45 minute nap.
Then we had more to eat... which is not my habit on Sunday, so I hadn't thought about what we'd have. The kids solved that one: cereal. Then we went to church again.
Autumn sat with her Auntie T (Tesia) and Brad chose again to sit with Sister Katie. So, we made it through another service very nicely.
I stopped at the store on the way home and bought more milk and a few other things, hoping that would circumvent a special trip later. Sam convinced me to buy a box of doughnuts for their before bed snack.
So, if you look back over the day, you can honestly say that this was not a day that goes down in history as the best day of healthy eating. Zack had already assured me that "healthy foods" made him sick. He did that in all seriousness too.
Well, Brad is calling for food. He hasn't had any yet today and, since that is his MAIN FOCUS in life, he's not very happy right now that I've not fed him.
Up, up and away.





1 comment:
Funny:) if I could give a simple thumbs up like they do on face book that's what I'd be doing now:) I especially thought zacks comment was funny:)- Nicky
Post a Comment