.
....WAS MY VACATION.I didn't do much of anything all day long, except A LITTLE housework. And I played games.
I had downloaded two games to my computer that I like to play.
Persian Puzzle and Rome Puzzle.
I like Persian Puzzle the best but got to the place on it more than once that I just couldn't figure out how to win. As long as I was progressing, I'd give it my time. Although I do admit, it was hard for me to find a stopping place and I'd end up playing longer than I intended when I began-- every time.
Anyway, I played games, did some housework, then Tesia called me up and invited over again to finish up the meal we shared last night.
WONDERFUL. It was so good.
She had fixed BAKED spaghetti. I've never done that. I really liked it. I was wondering if it could be made in a crockpot. If so, I will be making it for my Sunday dinner company.
Then it was church time.
This revival has been AWESOME. I am so glad I took my vacation so that I've not had to miss any of it at all.




No comments:
Post a Comment