Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Computer Time

.

I spend most of my awake hours either driving to work, working, or driving home.  Then I try to get at least seven hour sleep, aiming for eight. 

For the winter months I have allowed myself a whole lot of relaxing-at-the-computer time.  Consequently, I've gained weight.

So, I'm going to spend less time here and more time trying to do those things that will help me reduce my girth.

Like counting calories instead of playing games. I actually deleted my favorite games (Persian Puzzle and Rome Puzzle) because I would go on and on playing them long after I should have stopped.

And like either riding my exercise bike or Walking with Leslie.



But today we're having a stock test and I took two hours off Monday to add back today and agreed to go in early and work until my freight was out then leave and come back and close tonight.

So.... I won't be sitting anywhere today.

No comments: