.
Probably the first thing I did when I got up on Saturday, while I was drinking my first cup of coffee was to delete Persian Puzzle and Rome Puzzle from off my computer. I did that because I would tend to spend more time on them that I really need to and I know that I need to be walking or doing some sort of exercise. What with the weather changing and things just more conducive to other things, I decided to take away the temptation to sit down and play a game instead of doing something that might give me more energy. And possibly even lose some weight in the process.I also called and made arrangement to see Blake on Monday after work, since he is out of school next week for his spring break and will be back in this area. ( Blake has been living with his aunt and uncle in Maryville Tennesse for the last few months.)
And then I decided to go see Daxton and his siblings.
Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera except my phone with me. In the sunlight, with it's black screen, it was hard for me to tell that Brad had changed the settings on my phone to black and white for picture taking. So many of the pictures I took were in black and white UNTIL I went back inside to get a picture of Daxton. Then I COULD see and I changed my settings back to color and got some more. The ones in black and white would have been better ones....if they hadn't been in b &w.
As you can see, it was a beautiful day and the kids played outside.
Later, I heisted a couple more off of Felicia's Facebook album. She took some after I left.
Afterwards, I came home and fixed dinner for Josh and Tesia. I had cooked a roast the day before hoping to get someone else to come and eat with me and go to church, but that person backed out. I already had the roast and it wasn't that much more difficult to fix some potatoes, corn, and slaw to go with it. I bought some brown and serve rolls and some Pepperidge Farm Apple Turnovers which I served with Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream. It was a very good meal.
Then we went back to church to another awesome service.
On Sunday, after eight hours of sleep, I had just enough time to get ready for church. The time had changed and I slept later (clockwise) than I usually do on Sunday.
On Sundays when we eat lunch at church, I do Sunday School attendance because Sister Mary Jo is the kitchen coordinator. She is the master mind behind getting the meal ready and she relinquishes her normal Sunday School attendance duties to me.
After another wonderful service, a nice meal together, and an afternoon service, I was back home before five. And VERY SLEEPY. I'm not sure why I was so sleepy.
I had planned to not nap and go to bed early because I have to be at work at 7 AM tomorrow. But I couldn't hold my eyes open.
I told myself that just 30 minutes would be good, but it was an hour and ten minutes before I woke up.
NOW, I'm telling myself: NO COFFEE. If I drink coffee this late after having a nap AFTER five, there's no way I'd sleep tonight.
Bro. Moncrief is driving home. It's a seven hour trip. His revival was a GREAT BLESSING. As many said, Hearing messages like he preached helps us to "recalibrate" or to renew our focus on what really is most important so that we can continue to go forward fighting this good fight of faith and be faithful to God until the end.
One thing is sure. The devil doesn't give up on trying to find ways to trip us up. It's always good to have those times to be stirred up and reminded that there is nothing that is more important in our lives than doing that which pleases God. And being reminded that God CAN BE pleased.
NOW I need to do some more housework.
I'm sure glad I've not got those games on here to tempt me. It's so easy to get immersed in them and time flies by when I do.












No comments:
Post a Comment