Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guess I'm Not Gonna Get a Day Off This Week

I volunteered to work tomorrow because we are so far behind in GETTING CHRISTMAS SET.

You read that right. BEHIND in getting Christmas set.

Our stock room is running over with Christmas and fall merchandise that should already be out.

So, I'll be working on my off day. ... setting Christmas.

Maybe I can make a little extra money.

I'm behind on birthday presents. I generally give birthday presents when I'm present to give them-- unless that's just not possible. Both Rachel and Sam and now Brad have celebrated without me. So I'm getting in birthday present debt.

But that doesn't mean I've forgotten them.

And in August there's Kirsti and Kali. And in July there will be a shower for a NEWBORN that is supposed to be arriving on the scene in August... toward the end.

No comments: