Saturday, July 24, 2010

Didn't Even Mention

that Josh and Tesia were at my house when I got home last night.

It was so nice to be able to visit with them. They didn't get in a hurry to leave and that was good also because I didn't have to go into work early today.

Josh had come to put new line in my weedeater so that it would be ready for Tim to use today. (Tim is doing some yard work for me.)

Anyway, I was able to just sit around and have a nice relaxing visit with the Josh Nordstroms.

Josh even went next door and got me some more tomatoes from Danny -- who had said I could have all I wanted. And he and I had tomato sandwiches.

After work tonight, I went by Tim's and ate because he'd called work and asked me to come. He wanted to tell me all that he had accomplished in my yard. Too bad it was dark when I got home. Even in the dark, I could tell he'd done a lot.

In the morning I'll get to see the full reward of his efforts.

No comments: