Looked at my invoices first thing this morning to see what the day would hold... fully expecting to have a light freight day.
WRONG.
For the life of me, how did this happen....?
Well first of all, I had ordered more than I thought I did myself, but...
I was also HIT HARD with hundreds of new items for the scrapbooking department.
The one good thing about that was: I didn't have to get the new stuff out before I left today because my department is not even set for it.
I imagine somewhere in the deep, dark cavern of the office, the truck also brought a new layout for the scrapbooking department and going by the merchandise I got in, it's not just for one aisle. I have new stuff on almost every aisle. (I have six aisles and a side wall, plus three tables, a four-way, three power panels and twelve endcaps that I have to keep stocked.)
Another good thing was that, when I went to the co and told her I was scheduled to get off at 5:30, "do I need to leave then?", she asked how much freight I had left to get out and when I was scheduled to come in tomorrow (8AM). When she found out I had only one tote to get out, she said I could leave as soon as I recovered. So, I got to leave by 6:15. (It was 7:15 before I left last week because I stayed until I got everything out.)
I was also told today that I am being given the responsibility of "nativity and table pieces" in seasonal.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment