Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Huge Order Came In

.

and MIRACLE of all miracles.... I was ACTUALLY given some help to get it out.

I wasn't excited about the help I got when I got it.   A new stockperson, a girl, had been hired. She has already made a reputation for herself because she's so guy minded from day one.   And she loves to talk.

But when they sent her to me, I just said to myself, "Any help will be better than none."  My expectations were about as low as they could be.   So anything better than bad would have impressed me.  BUT... she was ACTUALLY good.  She was quick and she paid attention and put things out correctly.   By the end of the day, I was HAPPY, happy, happy.   I'd be glad to have her help any time. 

I did make sure I had her putting out on an aisle other than the one I was working on so that she wouldn't be tempted to spend  a lot of time talking.   That worked out well. 

So I got all of my huge order out IN ONE DAY.  I didn't get to leaver work until seven.  She worked until six.  (I was scheduled to leave at five; she was scheduled to leave at three.)   But it's all out.

Stock test is supposed to be tomorrow.

I got to church late but it was worth going.  And at the end, I convinced Tesia to take a picture for me of Cash with Mr. Lion.  I think he has a pretty serious thing going on with that lion.

At the party on Saturday, someone offered the opinion that Cash "looks like Uncle Fred".  I had kinda thought that myself.

No comments: