.
At least it didn't help me out on two items.I missed TWO!!!
One was a 12 x12 halloween paper.
( I had ordered it but it didn't come in.)
The other was Jesse James
Dress It Up Footballs.

( I had done a DOUBLE order of them, but they didn't come in.)
Both items had been-- what we call-- TO'd i.e., Temporarily Out of Stock in the warehouse.
I asked the supervisor why her store didn't miss them too if they were out of stock in the warehouse. She said because they ordered more because of the season. (But our DM has been on us so hot and heavy about not ordering above what we're supposed to have on hand that I didn't do that. Although, on the footballs, I think I've been ordering them for awhile now and they haven't been coming in. I'd have to check my invoices to be sure, but I think that's so.)
The store FAILED.
We made a 92.
Anything below 95 is considered failing. The manager has to call the regional manager and explain why he did so poorly.
Oh, by the way, did I say that as I was leaving at the end of the day, I talked to the manager about our score. That's how I found out what it was. But I also found out that HE WAS RESPONSIBLE for TWO of the misses as well. One in candles, which he orders. Another in jewelry, an aisle he was helping reset and decided to dump all of one panel into a container in the process. He also ordered jewelry and when ordering skipped that panel. One of the items on the stock test was ON THAT PANEL.
Had neither he nor I missed, we'd have PASSED. Or if one of us had not missed at all and the other just missed one, we'd have made it. Then, of course, there's always the fact that if art hadn't missed two, if fabrics hadn't missed one, if....hmmm ... I can't remember which department missed the other ONE. Oh, I remember. It was seasonal.
A lot of ifs there....
AT LEAST I had proof that I ordered mine and they just didn't come in because they were out in the warehouse.




No comments:
Post a Comment