Mark Levin may be a very smart man, and it's my opinion that he probably is, but I can't stand his rants and language. So on my drives home in the evening, I found myself searching for another station to listen to in order to get away from him.
I found Lee Davis.
He comes on 101.1 out of Birmingham in the evenings from about 4 'til 8.
He's knowledgeable. He's conservative. And he doesn't use bad language. And he's polite. No matter who calls for what reason, he always treats them with respect, even when he strongly disagrees with them.
Anyway, I "liked" his page on Facebook. I was looking at it this morning and found that someone had posted these news stories out of Atlanta.
I can't embed these because they aren't from YouTube so you'll have to go to the station to see them, but they are informative. They let us know WHY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE SECURE OUR BORDERS.
Part One
Part Two
After you've seen those,watch this:
I got a chuckle out of it.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment