So, I have 3.7037037% left and my set will be DONE. Of the twenty seven sections, I had to do, one is left to finish.
I worked from 7:30 until 8:15 and took a 30 minute lunch and one break.
I's tired.
It was considered a 20 hour set. The only thing I had done before I started today was cut out the pictures of the stamps that go into my hutches. (That takes quite a bit of time. I probably spent a couple or more hours doing that AT HOME on Tuesday.)
I might would have actually been able to finish, BUT... we had a stock test today. And a test on our books. So I got called away from my work for both of those. And I had to stop in time to haul all my totes of new merchandise off the floor because the floors were going to be buffed so they had to be clear of all totes.
I didn't miss anything on the stock test, but the store "failed". Anything below 95 is considered failing and we made a 91.
Need to go to bed. Got church cleaning before I go to work tomorrow.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment