It was just Davis and I who went to get our pictures made together this year. I couldn't seem to motivate anyone else to use my "gift". However, I did ask if people could come on the picture making day, even if they were not here to contribute and they said "Yes" so Leann brought the kids up and I have a picture of them.


It is my hope that you will never ever see me any fatter than this.
(These pictures were made two weeks ago.)
I'm trying to "get grips on" a plan to reduce.
What is delaying me is knowing that I've reduced in the past
and I'm right back where I was -- plus.
I know that what I do this time
is going to have to be a "life change"
and I haven't decided what I am ready to change "for life" yet.
No comments from "the peanut gallery", please.
(These pictures were made two weeks ago.)
I'm trying to "get grips on" a plan to reduce.
What is delaying me is knowing that I've reduced in the past
and I'm right back where I was -- plus.
I know that what I do this time
is going to have to be a "life change"
and I haven't decided what I am ready to change "for life" yet.
No comments from "the peanut gallery", please.






No comments:
Post a Comment