In my dream, I came up behind a man that I know who was crouched down beside the road at an intersection. (Why he was there and what he was doing, I have no idea-- but that's not what makes me laugh.) As I walked by him, I gently tapped his shoulder a couple times and I said, "You know what that means, don't you?" but I kept walking. I had reached the other side of the road so he felt it necessary to shout out, "I love you," (which was just letting me know that he knew what I meant by the tap tap on his shoulder; it was NOT him saying that to me).
Meantime a trio of women came walking down the cross street and walked between me and him. He had not noticed them. One older, very PLAIN looking woman and two much younger girls. As they walked on past him, I heard the older, plain woman say to the girls, "Did you hear what he just said to me?"
I've laughed
and laughed
and laughed
about that.
and laughed
and laughed
about that.
For one thing, just to set the record straight, I've not let anyone in my life know that a tap tap on their shoulder means "I love you". But it is so funny how dreams put things together. Every time I see that woman-- in my mind-- turning and saying, "Did you hear what he said to me?" I crack up.
It would be funny anyway but the guy who shouted out "I love you" just so that I would know he knew what I meant is definitely not someone who would do that under any circumstance.
So I have spent my morning laughing and laughing over this dream. I guess that should take care of whatever stress I face today.
.





2 comments:
HAHHAHA That was so funny! I'm enjoying being able to laugh at it now! =)
This is hilarious. :) Thanks for sharing. - Sis Renee FL
Post a Comment