Both of my kids have bank accounts that they can't touch until they're 18. But they love to dream about what they're going to do with the money. This was a conversation they had yesterday, that I had the priviledge of listening in on. HILARIOUS!
Logan: When I can spend my money I'm going to get a cell phone.
Me: Why?
Logan: Because if you have a house and don't have a phone, if something happens, you have to drive somewhere; so you need a phone. And then, if I have enough money I'll get a bicycle. Because I won't have enough for a car.
Something was mentioned about needing a house, and he says:
"I don't need a house. I can just stay with someone."
So Megan pipes in:
Megan: You have to get married before you can spend your money on a cell phone, etc.
Logan: NO WAY!! When you get married you lose your bank account.
I asked him how is that?
Logan: Well, Mommy has a bank account, but daddy doesn't. I don't want to lose my bank account.
I guess he thinks that because I'm the one that always goes to the bank that the money is mine. :-) Let's just keep it that way, shall we? :-)
So, I guess he's gotta spend all his money before he thinks about getting married. It's very interesting to see kids perspective on our lives.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment