I had looked at my tires and thought, "Boy, I probably need to get them rotated." On Saturday when I took my library books back, I went by Walmart to see what kind of wait time I would have to do that and decided Tuesday would be a better day. It would be my day off.
This is Tuesday. I needed to do some shopping anyway so I went on out to Walmart. I wasn't shopping long before I got a page to come back to the service center.
Was I having a problem with one of my tires?
"Well, yes. Last week one of them lost some air, but I aired it back up."
"You have a nail in your tire? Do you want me to fix it?"
"SURE"
It was supposed to cost me ten more dollars to have that done. They'd already told me tire rotation and balance would be $30 plus tax.
I went back to getting my groceries and it really wasn't that long before I once again was paged because my car was done. The guy had not added on the cost of fixing the tire. I told the check out clerk but she said "That's okay," and charged me just $30. No tax. (I didn't think you charged tax on service anyway but at one place when I questioned someone for having done it, they said they had to. Oh, I remember. It was at Wolf camera where I was getting a camera fixed.)
When I got home, I decided I had put off uploading my pictures that I wanted to make Blake a scrapbook with long enough. So I've spent quite awhile this afternoon on Snapfish, uploading, cropping and sending pictures off so that I could get prints. I uploaded over 200 pictures then spent time cropping some one them, discarding some. I think I ended up with about 185 to get prints of.
I had initially thought I'd get them from Wolf because on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, you can get prints for 6 cents a piece. When I called and asked about them, I was told they would be 3x5 and would be glossy. I don't happy to like glossy prints but I was going to do it anyway. Then I went and checked out Snapfish and decided that I was willing to pay a little more to get what I wanted since this was the first time I've ever done that anyway.
I had forgotten I already had a Snapfish account. I found I already had a couple albums on their site. If you'll look at some of these pictures, you will get the idea of how long it has been since I've used Snapfish. (In checking further, I realize that the albums I had there were both albums someone else shared with me. They were not pictures I had taken myself. The older one was probably uploaded in 2004. These pictures were taken at Westlawn in Huntsville.)
This would have been not long after Tim got out of the armyafter serving in Iraq.
He's a much larger Tim now.

That's Zack sitting on the front and Brad at the back left and Sam in the middle. It's been "a few" years.







No comments:
Post a Comment