7 years ago
Monday, June 8, 2009
Stephen Wiltshire: the Human Camera
One passage of scripture that has really come to life to me in my latter years is the one that tells that our Heavenly Father sees every sparrow that falls and has every hair in our head numbered.
That's hard to grasp.
Somehow the Spirit of God opened up to me the TRUTH of that verse.
God, our Creator, is so AWESOMELY great that He is totally aware of every detail of His creation at all times. We tend to think in terms of human limitations. I can only do so much. If I have a huge, huge amount of work to get done, I look for help. I delegate the tasks.
God doesn't have to delegate. He is so great that He can take care of every single need of every person who comes to Him. No matter how many people are calling on Him for a need, He hears all whom He says He will hear. (His eyes are going to and fro over the whole earth looking for opportunity to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are perfect toward Him.)
The more I thought about a Power that is so SUPER in every way that there is nothing that escapes HIs attention, the more I have faith when I ask for even the smallest of things. He doesn't have to limit Himself to doing the great and mighty things. He is there to help us find things we misplace, to help us in every way that we have a need.
When I saw the post of the human savant who with, one forty-five minute trip over Rome, was able to recreate the city without ever going back for a second view and draw it with accurate detail, I thought: HOW CAN WE DOUBT THAT GOD KNOWS ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT HIS CREATION?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment