Saturday, June 6, 2009

Overload Creates Faulty Memory

I slept in this morning... 8:03.


I was going to breakfast with my brother at nine so I needed to get up then and get ready.

I did that.

I called work to find out what time my boss wanted me to come in.

4:00 PM

It was Founder's Day at Morgan City and there was a crowd up there.

Founder's Day means the annual Pancake Breakfast to support the volunteer fire department. (We have a very good volunteer fire department. ) We went there to eat.

Tim and Leann came up for the "event"-- the breakfast and Founder's Day.

As I was going home, I decided to call Jef and wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY. After talking to him and finding out what he was up to, I decided immediately to just go on up there and help "celebrate" his birthday. They live in Toney.

I grabbed the clothes I'd need for work and headed north to be with the Jef Nordstroms.

After spending the late morning and early afternoon there, I got ready for work and went on in.

As soon as I clocked in, I went to the front to get returns and strays and begain taking them out. I went to fabrics first.

"How was the wedding?", Jean asked.

Wedding?

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE WEDDING!!!!

IT TEE-TOTALLY LEFT MY MIND.

Just too many other things crowding in.

So I told Jean I didn't go. I had forgotten all about it. (Terry worked with Jean in fabrics.) But I promised her I'd try to get someone who had taken pictures to share them and let her see at least what it looked like.

So, if you were there, and took pictures... put them up on Facebook please.

.

No comments: