7 years ago
Monday, December 13, 2010
The New Christmas Carols
A friend of mine on Facebook --who lives in the area--said : "I think a Presbyterian church started it originally (based on a news article I read), and then it passed by word of mouth/email/facebook/etc. Anyone who had music and wanted to sing was welcome to join in. I'm sure there were a couple of ...choral societies or choirs involved as well. It was all people from around the area. A lady I work with told me about it and I had Rosalie say something on here. I wish it would have worked out to go, but I couldn't get there in time from something else I already had scheduled for that morning."
Other news:
Had a pretty good day at work today. Had to finish up my order, then this afternoon we had a meeting.
Tomorrow morning I go the dentist and get "fitted" for three crowns. That will set me back about a thousand dollars. (That's just my part of the bill.) I wanted to get all my dental work caught up before retirement... and that's not as far away as it used to be.
I had neglected going to the dentist ever since I began work and I didn't want to wait until I had nothing but Social Security to try and pay for whatever work I might need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment