Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gotta Wake Up...

I got up early to clear up all the STUFF.... the laundry room mess, the re-set that was scattered all over my bar and table.   And to do all the other things I needed to do before going to church.

Afterwards we were safe in our repast, because Sister Ginger, in asking the blessing, asked God to protect us.  (Sorry, I started laughing right in the middle of the blessing... and she did too.)  After dinner, I was once again entertained with Shane and Ginger.  I really enjoy having them   They are both fun.

Hunter brought Riley and that added to the possibility of excitement for the day.   As it turned out, a trip to the bluff was enough to take care of Riley's adventuous spirit.

I soon got so sleepy I had to excuse myself and go to bed.  (3:30)   I was awakened by my answering machine calling out to me from beyond my closed bedroom door... or I might still be sleeping.

Actually, I feel like I am.   I better go down a cup of coffee so I can wake up before church beings in just over 20 minutes. 
****************
Happy Birthday, Kirsti.   
I love you.  
You are a great blessing to me.

Kirsti is eleven today!!

No comments: