Sunday, August 29, 2010

Josh Posted These on Facebook

On this one he said: "Yes, that's a pacy in his mouth." I think they had considered not using a pacy. Then they found out why people want them. So they've "adjusted" to a new ideology: Pacy for infant.




It's my prediction that there may be other ideology that is adjusted as time goes by.

I used to work with a lady at the other store who was exceptionally good at her work. (We worked the same department.)  I really liked the fact that she was VERY good at what she did. But she had a very stubborn streak and from time to time that stubbornness carried the day. She wanted things to be her way. I solved any problems this caused in our department by telling anyone who wondered who to listen to, "If it doesn't violate righteous principle, we just do things Sue's way." I did and I wanted everyone else to know I was fine with that. I just wanted to keep Sue happy.  (Sue was sure enough that things needed to be her way that she wasn't even phased by me saying that to numerous people.)

Sometimes infants might get that same control over us. If it doesn't violate righteous principle, we just do what keeps them happy.






This one he tagged: There's a new sheriff in town.

By the way, TODAY is Josh and Tesia's second anniversary. Doesn't time fly?

No comments: