Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It Won't Be Long

Tesia went to the doctor today and she is now SCHEDULED to have her baby on Thursday, unless, of course, she surprises the doctor and has it on her own before then.

I wanted to work later today, so I could take off earlier on Thursday.    And, because the Cards and Party reset was late showing up, I was able to work some over.

BUT--

I was told that I had another reset coming on tomorrow's truck and also a bunch of "push out" merchandise.  That's the stuff that I just deleted that was still left in the warehouse.  Of course, they have to send it to the stores to sell it.   But my clearance counter is already running over.

Where I work is not far from the hospital.   I would be sitting in the waiting room anyway.   But when that baby comes, I want to be there.   Hopefully, I can get done all that "she" thinks I need to have done Thursday morning and will be free by afternoon.  








I'm still enjoying
the okra,
peas,
and fresh tomatoes
a co-worker gave me.

I made myself
some FRIED cornbread
to go with it
because it
takes MUCH LESS
time to cook
than baked cornbread),



Time for me to get off here and make preparations for bed.

By accident, I just learned a new technique.   I don't know what made it work, because I couldn't go back and make it work the second time the way I thought I had made it work the first time, but I had looked at the html so I knew what to put... even though I don't know how I got it there the first time.

No comments: