.... I love to do resets.
I hate to stop. I'd work and work and work until they were completely finished.... if I could.
I couldn't because they won't give me the hours, for one. (And it's verboten to work "off the clock".) And another thing is, I forget to take breaks because I get so involved in what I'm doing. Since there's not a lot of moving around in doing a set, it's very tiring. (Standing still all day is a WHOLE LOT MORE TIRING that standing all day, but moving around; I don't know why the moving around makes it less tiring, but it sure does. I would hate to be a cashier.)
I got a good start on my reset today. It has to be finished by the 16th so I need to be working efficiently. (I had help today. I knew they'd give me help because they certainly are not willing to give me the time that would make it possible for me to do it all myself.)
After work I went and bought me some hot wings for supper-- and iced tea. (I hate spending money on drinks) The wings had a good flavor but they were too dried out . As I was sitting there eating them, I thought: "I just need to learn to make my own hot wings." It's so hard to find a place that makes them the way I like for them to taste. My favorite ones were the frozen ones that I used to be able to get at Walmart that were made by Tyson, but I can't get them anymore.
When I got home, I realized just how TIRED I am. And taking a nap seems like such a good idea, but it's too late for that. So I guess the best thing for me to do is just get done whatever I need to get done before going to bed and go to bed early. That's HARD for me. I just can't seem to make it happen. (I don't stay up nearly as late as I used to, but I still don't go to bed EARLY.)
Right after work, I almost talked myself into going back to church tonight, but I knew it would be crowded tonight and so, because I was very tired by the time I actually left work , I decided I'd stick to that part of my original plan... and go again on Thursday night.




No comments:
Post a Comment