So well in fact that we were said to have the best one in the district.
How that happened, I'll never guess.
But the District Manager was happy.
I was happy.
Several things made me happy.
1. My department was already counted by the time I got to work.
2. The DM had already come and gone.
3. The inventory service came in at 6AM which meant that they finished up by mid afternoon and, actually, by the time I got there and got "settled in" the general consensus seemed to be that it was going to end up good so the managers were relaxed instead of being tense like they have been for the last couple weeks.
4. I didn't have anything pressing to do.
5. I reorganized the clearance wall and straightened it. I like doing that.
6. I got to leave at six.
Good day.
Tomorrow is Micah's birthday. He'll be five. Tomorrow I think I'll see if Jeni will help me make some more cookies.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment