Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wonderful Start to a New Year



It would be nice if this year's Fellowship Meeting was a sample of what the whole year was going to be like.

It was great.

What can I say?

Being with the saints. The rejoicing in our salvation. Seeing what God has done since we all last saw one another.

But it was the messages that made it so outstanding. If the meeting had a theme, I guess I'd have to say it was: I love you and I want you to make it. Here's how you can.

And it wasn't just one of the messages that seem to have that motivation behind it. All of them did. They weren't all alike, but they all had that underlying thread.

So sweet. So encouraging.

I hated for it to be over.

However, I will have to say that the messages encouraged me so much that I don't even dread going back to work tomorrow like I was doing before I went into the meeting.

It really helped my perspective on things.


Such a blessing.

Now, I guess I'll go to bed, even though it's not even 9:30

No comments: