
a garden....

You can buy chickens.

And you can help the neighbors when their cow gets out.
If you're too young to help chase the cow, you can help out by making sure that any approaching traffic realizes what lies ahead.

That's how Sam helped.
And, possibly more than anything else, you can thank God every day that you no longer have to worry if there will be another drive by shooting next door.
You can once again let your kids play in the yard and enjoy being in the country.

.




5 comments:
PRAISE GOD!
p.s. those are not my chickens... in case anyone is wondering. =)
Yea, I guess that was a bit of deception thrown in there wasn't it. But notice I took care to get a picture where they are penned in because you said yours would be.
I just couldn't let that statement pass without some kind of picture.
I was wondering! Someday though!
By the way, Jeni, there's some good information on that chicken site. It's a Tennessee Department of Agriculture site created for the education of kids. That picture was in part 6 but you can work your way back by changing the number in the URL and find lots of interesting stuff. It's got nine parts and a quiz at the end.
Awesome! Praising God for His goodness to His children.
Post a Comment