I enjoyed the afternoon with the kids.
I took "the scenic route" home from J/Js -- out Toney Rd and down Pulaski Pike-- instead of coming 53. It's a beautiful drive.
When I brought Caleb and Cathleen home, LeAnn invited me to eat supper, a DELICIOUS meal of roast, potatoes, and carrots with sweet tea, topped off with a homemade brownie (made with Mr. Goodbars, ummm).
When I got home I got a laugh out of a posting from Gags and started looking at some myself. I've been laughing for awhile now because I looked at several others.
Here's two of them:




3 comments:
Your kids are so blessed to have you around! And your grand kids are blessed for you to take so much time with them and enjoy them so.
You mentioned laughing, which made me think how much Mariah makes me laugh. She cracks me up pretty often, and from time to time I maybe think of you and how you said you laughed at your kids a lot!!!
by the way I reread my comment on my blog that I left for you and when I said ha ha I meant it like I was laughing or thinking it was a little funny- not like a kid would say when they stole candy- more like when people say lol-
I hope it didn't come across wrong- and I did record Mariah saying that tonight, with the encouragement from you:)
Nicky
I understood your haha to mean the same as lol.
The skinned knee picture is a classic.
What a great picture.
Good eye for the shot.
Post a Comment