Friday, April 17, 2009

I Dreamed the Dream

When I came home from work last night and went to Yahoo to check my email, there was a news story there about Susan Boyle. I watched the news clip of her being interviewed and it stirred my curiosity so I looked her up on You Tube.

This video cannot be embedded "by request" so you will have to go to You Tube to see it but you will be so glad you did. I didn't know whether to cry or clap. I think I might have done both....

Susan Boyle, I Dreamed the Dream


An after note: It seems that Susan has become quite a sensation. One writer is asking: Will she be the biggest YouTube sensation ever. With 47 million hits in just a few days, it's very possible she will break the record. She's almost half way there already.... in just a few days.



.

No comments: