"Off"
to see if I can get my house reasonably cleaned up
BEFORE
I leave to go to Madison to pick up BLAKE.
His birthday is Monday and I really feel it is VERY IMPORTANT for us to do something to show how much we care that it is!
He lives to the north of Huntsville and that has always been a huge deterrent in being able to see much of him what with the lack of extra time in my always-full schedule. BUT I HAVE TO BE SURE HE KNOWS I REMEMBER HIS BIRTHDAY.
View Larger Map
I checked out how far he lives from Jef and Jeni and found that he is just about ten miles from them. So, with Jef/Jeni's cooperation I am arranging to pick him up and take him to their house for a family-get-together celebration. I'll get a cake from Publix... and probably some ice cream.
So, before long I will be heading to Madison to pick up Blake from his other grandmother's. She has been keeping him and his twin siblings because his Dad and Tessa had to take their youngest to Birmingham for some routine test she has to have. She has some kind of growth on her brain that causes her to have seizures and they are having to work through what exactly is the best treatment for her. Surgery could result in paralysis. I think she is under two years old, maybe.)
I don't want to spend a lot of time HERE this morning because I really do need to get some stuff done around the house before I head off for the day. I want to leave in time to take Blake shopping for a birthday present before we go to Jef's house.
7 years ago




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Blake!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Aw. That's sad about that little girl- when will they find out what they can do for her?
Post a Comment