I was sad that I was never able to get in touch with Blake and make arrangements for him to be with us on Thanksgiving. But I kept trying and finally yesterday-- in the afternoon-- my phone vibrated. When I answered, it was Blake!! I was so happy.
He was at his grandmother's. He had been there most of his Thanksgiving vacation to have the chance to spend some last days with his grandfather before he leaves for Kuwait for a year. (Blake says he works for a company that builds airplanes.)
So, after I got off from work, I met his grandmother and his dad in Madison-- close to where his grandparents live-- so that I could have him for the evening and for awhile today.
I'm posting this now very quickly before he.... too late...he's up. He heard me typing, I guess.
Anyway, we went to Hobby Lobby and bought some stuff for him to paint. Then we came home and had a fun evening together. And then, Meemuh got so tired, we just had to go to bed.... at 10 o'clock.
I need to be getting ready for my dinner for Ginger today anyway. By the way, yesterday was HER BIRTHDAY.
Getting Blake capped off my week perfectly....

This was the picture I meant to post first time but I couldn't figure out how to email it to myself. Tonight (12/2) I took time to refigure it out. I did it once before. But that was almost a month ago and I forgot how to do it.
For future reference:
- From Red arrow go to Pictures and Vidoes to My pictures
- Highlight your picture
- Hit Options
- Hit Send
- Hit Options
- Hit Entry Mode
- Change Entry mode to ABC (Hold * to change to lower case)
- Entry Mode can also be changed by holding down * key
- Input email address (Hit 1 twice for @, once for . )
- Hit OK, then Send




No comments:
Post a Comment