I was clearing the clutter from my dining table this morning. That's all the stuff I bring in from the car throughout the week and dump there. (Yikes!)
Anyway, among the bits and pieces of paper was an internet address that I had written down in the car while listening to Neil Boortz one morning. He INSISTED we get a pen and get ready to write down an address (URL). Then he repeated it several times to be sure we got it. He thinks CREATIVITY should be recognized even in advertising.
I thought it might be something he was actually AGAINST because he is so strongly against so much, but it REALLY IS just creative advertising.... not in English, but that doesn't take away from what you see. Go take a look for yourself. You'll have to do some scrolling up and down to catch all the action. He didn't mention this but -- Notice how the action of one item is what triggers the action of the next in every movement.
After looking at that I did a search on "creative advertising" and came up with this site that had some more. These aren't animated. (There were others, but a lot of the ads I wouldn't want to look at twice.)
Here's another good one Josh showed me after I had him look at the one I'd posted.
It's an ad for Honda.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment