Monday, November 10, 2008

A Surprise...

I was checking out a link on my blog to be sure it was still working. The link was to Leslie Sansone's site where before she had her dvds shown. Anyway, this time when I clicked on the link and went to her site, I noticed that she had redesigned it and added some stuff.

As I scrolled down, there was a button that said, "WALK NOW". So I decided to check it out.

WOW!

She has posted on her website the very same dvd that I do my a 15 minute walk with-- the whole thing!!! So all of you who want to do an in home walk (with me) for 15 minutes can do the very same one I do. (I dont' know if she decided to post this particular one because it came free with her book or if it's because she has so many others now that this one is no longer available or what.... As you can see, I just made all that up.)

She has set up a program to lure people in that provides not just walking but help with choosing the right foods and forums to talk to others, and such like. I may be tempted to join after I've had time to check it out more thoroughly.

If you want to Walk with Leslie, here's the link: Walk Now

No comments: