Friday, November 14, 2008

WALK at HOME

I put the link to Leslie Sansone's One Mile In Home Walk on my link list: "Places I Go". However, when I came to Jeni's this morning-- without having done my walk-- I found that if you click the top right "walk now" choice, it only goes for half a mile. The one at the bottom of the page may go the full fifteen minutes. At least when you see the time at the bottom of the video, it shows that it's 15:58. It is possible that they have cut it down to two half mile walks. Since I did the top one and Sam is anxious to get on his Mom's computer, I'm not going to time the second one all the way through right now. I'll check it out later and make corrections as needed.

They both are only half a mile. But, hey, half a mile is better than nothin' and you can do the same one twice. The problem with that is.....and you can take this into account..... she picks up the pace a little bit by getting arms involved in the second half. Also, both of these do the warm up at the beginning but there's no cool down at the end, which she does on the full length version. The last two minutes she slows everything down.

No comments: