Firefox has a feature-- in case y'all didn't know-- that allows me to download whole albums of other people's pictures. It's easier than "nabbing" them one at a time. It's a whole lot easier just to get a whole album and then delete the pictures I don't want than it is to go through and individually select the ones I want.
Both Tesia and Felicia have been putting up some mighty cute pictures. And, I was just friended by Blake's aunt and she's got a really nice picture of him too.
So, believe I'll just go nab me some pictures and put them up here for viewing:
I'll be back.
Okay. So here's what I "nabbed". I won't have time to put them in any kind of order before I go to church. Or even to identify them. They're all mixed up.
![]() | |
| Tiny Daxton in car seat |
![]() | |
| Lexia Daxton Felisia |
![]() |
| Daxton |
![]() | |
| Daxton |
![]() |
| Lesia Daxton Felisia |
![]() |
| Daxton |
![]() | |
| Caleb Cathleen Felisia Lexia |
![]() |
![]() | |
| Tim and Cathleen |
![]() | |
| Felisia and Lexia |
![]() | |
| Daxton and Felicia |
![]() | |
| Daxton |
![]() | |
| Daxton |
![]() | |
| Daxton and Meemuh |
![]() | |
| Meemuh feeding Daxton |
![]() | |
| Tim Daxton and Meemuh |
![]() | |
| Daxton and Tim |
![]() |
| Snow at Tim's house |
![]() |
| Cash |
![]() |
| Cash |
![]() |
| Cash |
![]() |
| Cash |
![]() |
| Cash |
![]() |
| Brad, Sam, Zack |
![]() |
| Autumn |
![]() |
| Autumn and Rachel, painting |
![]() | |
| This is Debbie, Blake's other grandmother, with most of her grandchildren. I think only one is missing. |
![]() | |
| Blake in December |


































No comments:
Post a Comment