.
I knew when I was taking care of Lexia and Felisia that it was inevitable that I'd be attacked by the bugs they had because they coughed so much.
I have had a deep cough, but until yesterday I couldn't tell I was being affected in any other way. I thought I had escaped feeling bad.
Then as yesterday went on, I began to understand why it was that Lexia had pulled up that rocker and GONE TO SLEEP for a long time in it. Then, after getting up and eating a cookie, she went and GOT IN THE BED and went BACK to SLEEP.
I'd like to do that.
I feel weak. I don't feel like doing anything. I'd like to be in bed.
But I don't feel like I have a temperature and I'm NOT throwing up. I'm just weak. And I must get my order done today because I'm not scheduled to come in until 12 on Monday.
So I can't go to bed. I must do my praying and get ready to go to work.




No comments:
Post a Comment