Motivation is weird.
It is not always hooked to something you can explain.
Sometimes it is.
Like if you know you're having company come, it will sometimes motivate you to do more thorough cleaning to make things look nicer for them than you have going for yourself in general.
Or, strangely enough, even if you're going to have someone come to clean for you, it will motivate you to do some stuff because you don't want that left for them to have to do.
But where does it come from when it just "drops out of the blue"?
Like last night when I came home, I did not even want to sit down at this computer and do anything. I WANTED TO start getting some of the stuff sorted out that needs to be sorted out since I moved my mountain.
And this morning I woke up EARLY, early and was inspired to get on up and keep at it.
WHERE DID THAT MOTIVATION COME FROM?
My week has been VERY FULL -- as usual-- so I should have been just as ready to "drop" and relax........ and when I drop down here to relax, I end up losing track of everything else until I look at the clock and say,
"WOW, I need to be getting to bed! I'm only going to get six hours of sleep!!"




No comments:
Post a Comment