I asked for today off--because we are not doing our order today-- so that I could get Blake. My brother picked him up on Sunday afternoon and I got him when we finished church. It has been great spending time with him.
He has enjoyed himself too. We got to "celebrate" with Josh and Bro. Randy last night. When we got home, we played Yahtzee. This morning I needed to go to Sis. Debra's so he spent the morning making friends with her birds.... and decided that a bird is what he'd like to get for Christmas. He did NOT want to leave Sister Debra's. It was very entertaining to him to look out over the valley with her binoculars and see Decatur, the Arsenal, the airport, the Tennessee River, and parts of Huntsville.
At home he went back to painting on his "presents". Soon we are going into town and will meet Josh and Tesia as I wanted to treat Josh in some way for his birthday.
It has been so nice to have Blake here with me. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment