It rained last night.
Not hard... just steady.
When I went down to watch the kids Thursday morning while Jeni went to the dentist, I showed her the results of the night's rain to my back yard stream. I used my phone to take the pictures just before I left to go into Huntsville.
I asked if she wanted to bring the kids up to play....
She probably thinks it's too cold.
It probably is.
It's in the forties during the day.


By the way, that's the edge of the patio of my house to the right. That's how close the "stream" is to the house.
Blogrolling Update




2 comments:
The River Nordstrom or the River Nord has a nice ring to it. =)
p.s. I don't remember you asking me if I wanted to take them up to play. That doesn't mean you didn't ask, since my memory is terrible. I might have done it though...
Nordstrom is actually Swedish for North Stream...
Post a Comment