On Friday my brother drove up from Gardendale and took me to Guntersville (where we can buy car tags and car titles) and gave me the great blessing of a new car-- a 2008 Impala with about 22,000 miles on it. He said this would be the last car I would get so he was glad I was planning to go part time so that I would not be putting so much mileage on it.
I have been trying to figure out a plan for going part time First I had to sign up for Medicare and make sure it was started. My Part B on that will not be starting until November 1.
Another thing I wanted to do was to take all my vacations because when I go part time my hourly pay will be cut and I wanted my vacation to be at my present pay. That worked out good because I'm taking that vacation next week and that is the week Caleb and Cathleen are out for fall break from school. I'll get to spend some time with them.
There have been a number of important events going on in my life that I really don't have time to elaborate on right now since it's ten until twelve and tomorrow is freight day, but one is that I have another grand baby. His name is Braxton Gage.
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment