Things worked out well for me on the stock test.
First, by going in early, leaving at eleven, and coming back to close, I missed the whole "performance". That's good because I tend to "make waves" by asking questions others think I should just not say anything about.
Like last time, when I missed the two items I missed because I had ordered them and they were out in the warehouse, I said, "There's something that I've always wondered about and maybe you can answer this for me, 'If they're out in the warehouse, why didn't you miss them too?'" And when the answer was, "I keep an eight week supply," which is the book answer. I say back, "But I keep what the book tells me to have because there's been such an emphasis on not having over stock." (By the way, what the book tells me to have IS SUPPOSED TO BE an eight week supply.) My boss jumped in at that point when a REASONABLE answer but it probably was not one that made the whole situation set any better. He said, "Our sales might be higher, therefore, we sell out before they do." (Noting that our sales are higher is probably not something that needed to be brought to attention any more than what I said.
Anyway, I missed none and the store passed with a 96. (Remember 94 is FAILING.) So everyone was "happy"... especially me, since I escaped the whole event.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment