Saturday, November 13, 2010

OK... so

I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 3:30 wide awake.

Got up after lying there for a long while, thinking I'd go back and catch another hour later since I have to go into work at twelve and close today.  

I wasn't counting on Cathleen getting up at six o'clock.  

Should be an interesting day....

I finally got sleepy enough that I could have easily gone back to sleep at 8 AM.  

Cathleen and Caleb spent the night because Tim wanted me to get them and take them to see Daxton.   Caleb actually went to sleep as we were driving home from Huntsville and I put him straight to bed.  Cathleen stayed up about an hour longer (until ten).  

It's possible Felicia will be coming home today, sans Daxton.   But she has resigned herself to that and is looking on the benefits side of the equation.

She won't have to cancel Felisia's birthday party tomorrow because of having a premature baby in the house who needs to be protected from whatever germs might be transmitted by all the folks and kids coming.

She'll be able to do the rest of what she wanted to get done before the baby's arrival.

And Daxton will be under specialized supervision until he can breath normally on his own.

*****
I think I'm going to grab a pillow and try getting just a little shut eye on the couch where I will be close by the kids.

No comments: