What with my water heater creating a mess at home and then me trying to help Tim get moved, then going to the kids birthday party...
And this week is sales tax week...
And Jen and Jef are now packing to move. They have to be out soon. I'm going to help them as much as I can.
And my brother is having an important birthday... which I want to be sure and "celebrate" with him.
I'm not only not blogging, I'm not walking, I'm not dieting... I'm not doing much of anything but rush, rush, rushing... from one thing to another.I take time to get my reading and praying done and I make sure I get to church. But that's because "my religion is my life". Other than that, I just take whatever comes up next as most urgent.
We had stock tests at work two weeks in a row--one for February and one for March. The February one was late getting done and the other was earlier than normal. I guess they did that because the boss was going on vacation this week. Lucky him, he's not there for spring break.
Spring break.
That's when all the kids that are out of school come in and see how much merchandise they can break playing around in the store.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment