The "party" began with letting the kids play on the little playground just before you get to Tim's new location. I took a number of pictures there.
Then we moved inside and I was going to continue. At that point I discovered my battery had run out of juice. So you do not get to see pictures of the elbow to elbow guests, the tables full of food and presents, and the very nice cupcakes that Caleb got by request, instead of cake.
However, because I took it before I went to the playground, I did get a picture of the cake LeAnn baked for Cathleen. She did an excellent job decorating it. (And, as she said, saved herself $45. At least that is what one would have cost. Of course, she was out for the mixes and icing and such, but that came no where near $45.)
She baked the cake in one of those Pampered Chef batter bowls.
Considering they had just moved into their new apartment the day before, I think they did a fanfastic job of pulling together a birthday party for the number they had there--probably around 30 people.
They had intended to have the whole party at the playground but it was quite windy and looked like it might rain, so we ate inside.
.




No comments:
Post a Comment