Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inventory is over

I worked from open until close every week day and I worked two Sundays. When I got home on Sunday evening, I felt so bad I went to bed and slept almost 12 hours before having to get up and go back in for the actual inventory on Monday.

I think I might have been trying to come down with something because I felt really bad on Monday too. I downed an Airborne. (One of those products that settled a lawsuit against it over its claims to help you ward off a cold. In effect, they decided to pay off anyone who was dissatisfied with how the product worked for them.)

Later in the day, I downed an Airshield--- generic of the same thing. By the time I left work, I felt like I was throwing off what was trying to "get" me but I still wanted to just come home and rest.

I did.

Now, at some point I need to get my head together for the new year and decide whether it's more important to blog or to walk and lose some weight. I don't seem to have time for both. At least not every day.

No comments: