On Thursday at 3:30PM, we met at Ryan's to celebrate the joy of two more children OFFICIALLY becoming members of the Steve and Leesa Royster family.
Audrianna Grace and BellaRose Nicole Royster
I sure was glad Leesa gave me a call at home Wednesday night and invited me to come-- even though I had left church immediately because I was still feeling so bad that I wanted to get home and go to bed as quickly as I could.
My boss let me leave work early so I could get in on the celebration.





2 comments:
Congratulations Leesa & Steve! That is wonderful - so now all they have cared for these many years are now officially all theirs, right? That is awesome! I am very happy for their blessings!
I just want to say that I am very thankful for ALL of my brother's and sister's!!!!!! They brighten up my world! Thanks Sis. Mitchi for joining in on this very happy day for our family!
Post a Comment