I was only scheduled for four hours today. I'm glad I had both Friday and Saturday to work on my order. I finally got a good order done.But it took me until about ten minutes before I was scheduled to leave. My guess is that it will be considered TOO GOOD. I ordered over 900 items. That's not pieces; that's items. I think the highest amount that I ordered of any one item--aside from paper which comes 50 to a package-- was 24. But it's going to be a toughy to get out in two days without help. Hopefully, they'll send me a cashier back on Wednesday to help me get it out.
******
I so wanted a garden fresh tomato just so I could have a tomato sandwich when I got home, but every person I called who I thought I might get one from didn't answer. So I figured I'd just settle for a "good ol' " cold cut sandwich... with lettuce and onion and pepper cheese and chili peppers on the side.
Found out I didn't have lettuce. So I went and bought me some. Then when I made the sandwich, I forgot to put the onion on. But it was REALLY GOOD anyway. Those chili peppers spice anything up.
******
At worked this morning, Tim had texted me about keeping the kids so he could take Felicia out for their anniverary. I think he means the anniversary of their first date or something. Anyway, I told him I'd baby sit.
But I was glad I got off soon enough that I could come home and mow for awhile first. I almost tore my lawn mower up. That would have been BAD. I sure don't have the money to replace it and I don't have money to pay for yard work to be done by someone else either.
I ran up on a root that stuck in my blade. I had to get a 2 x 6 to pry my lawn mower up off the root. It still wouldn't start. I pushed it around to the back of the house. And decided to try it one more time. I was so thankful that it started up then. So I got my yard in front of the creek mowed again.
Then I took a twenty minute nap before going off to babysit. I've kept Felisia, Caleb, Lexia, and Cathleen a number of time but never Daxton. He's not even walking yet. I don't really like to keep babies much. I want my grandkids to all know I'm their grandmother and I love them. But, especially tiny babies, I just don't enjoy keeping as much. Daxton is getting up big enough now that he can crawl around and get into "everything". He was certainly no problem. For the most part, he entertained himself or sat in my lap and watched the kids ride up bikes up and down the driveway outside.
Tim and Felicia were only gone about three hours... if that long. And they brought me back some "leftovers" from Outback. I ate some of the brown bread as soon as I got home... and the salad and I'll finish the rest tomorrow when I can cook some more of that yellow squash Danny gave me to go with it.
I'm tired. I should have already been in the bed.
I hope my manager isn't mad about my big order. At least she won't be able to say I didn't manage my time.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment