This has been a good day.
It was a good day all day.
NO stress.
Just good.
ALL day.
I was so glad to have a day to get over the stresses of work.... to do some work in my yard.... to catch up on the past with an old friend.....to read my Bible as long as I would like....to spend as much time in prayer as I wanted to....to eat just corn on the cob and barbeque given to me my someone else for a late, late lunch....to eat only a tomato sandwich with HOT chili peppers for supper.... and a milkshake for dessert....to count my blessings..... and even to be glad that I have a job.... one that allows me to go to church EVERY Sunday and one that gets me on my way home (usually) by 8:30 at night.... to go to bed with a book and laugh over it's humor.
I was glad for the PEACEFUL day I had yesterday.
Today???
We'll see.
Today I'm just hoping I can FINISH my order.
That's probably very wishful thinking, since I close and will have to be sure the store gets recovered.




No comments:
Post a Comment